PRIVACY NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING ACTIVITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Information pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003)
1. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING ACTIVITYThe privacy notice is provided only for the Company's website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the Data Subject through links. The Data Subject may voluntarily provide his personal data that will be processed and used by the Company for the purposes related to the requested service indicated by specific privacy notice reported or displayed on the pages of the website for particular services or requests. The personal data of the Data Subjects will be processed by the Company for the purposes relating and/or connected to the provision by the Company of services for the navigation of the website, and specifically to provide the services requested by the Data Subjects when navigating the website, including the collection, storage and elaboration of data for the purposes of delivering the services and their subsequent operational and technical management.
This data – which is required to deliver the service – will also be processed electronically, stored in specific databases, and used strictly and exclusively in relation to navigating the website. Given that providing the personal data for these purposes is necessary to maintain and deliver all the services connected to navigating the website, failure to provide such data will make it impossible to provide the specific services in question. The Data Controller may also process the personal data without the consent of the Data Subjects in the following circumstances:
a) for the aggregate and anonymous analysis of the use of the services accessed, to identify user habits and propensities, to improve the services provided and to meet specific Data Subjects requirements, or to prepare initiatives for improving the services provided.
b) comply with the provisions of laws and regulations, national and foreign, or execute an order of the judicial authority or other authorities to whom the Data Controller is subject;
c) exercise the rights of the Data Controller with particular reference to the right to defense in court. The processing activity is lawful as it is carried out for the compliance with the provisions of laws and regulations and the exercise of the rights of the Data Controller.
2. METHODOLOGY OF THE PROCESSING ACTIVITY
Data processing is carried out electronically and / or on paper, by recording, processing, archiving and transmission of data, even with the support of IT tools. Tools and media used in carrying out the processing activities are appropriate to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. In carrying out the processing activities, the Company undertakes to:
3. COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATIONWithout prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal obligations, the personal data of the data subject may be known, in addition to the Data Controller, by:
exclusively for the purposes listed above according to any consent provided by the data subject. Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
4. TRANSFERS ABROADPersonal data will be stored and processed within the European Union. In the event of any processing of personal data outside the European Union, the same will only occur after the adoption of adequate guarantees, as required by the binding legislation.
5. DATA RETENTION POLICYThe Company keeps personal data in its systems in a form that allows identification of data subjects according to the following criteria:
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTThe data subject can assert his rights, recognized by the binding legislation and in particular by the articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, such as:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes of the processing;
- the consent on which the processing activity is based has been revoked and there is no other legal basis for the processing activity;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation.
In order to exercise the rights provided by the GDPR, the data subject may:
(i) forward your requests to the Data Controller, at the website www.picsolution.com/contacts
(ii) or as an alternative you should contact the Data Controller at the following address:
Via Saldarini Catelli n. 10
22070 Casnate con Bernate (CO), Italy
indicating in the subject "Privacy".
The Data Controller appointed the “data protection officer” as required by the GDPR (“Data Protection Officer” or “DPO”). The Data Subjects can contact the DPO at the following e-mail address: email@example.com